Recipe: Chicken Pasta Salad
- 6 oz. mixed pasta noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1/3 can sliced black olives
- 1 cooked chicken breast or leftover chicken
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. raspberry red wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- Cook pasta noodles for about 6-8 minutes,or until tender.
- Drain and rinse in cool water. Chop garlic, celery, carrot ,and green onion. Separate cooked chicken from bones and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- When noodles are cool, mix with chopped vegatables and chicken. Drain water from olives and add to salad.
- Add dressing and parmesan cheese. Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)