Recipe: Jack Daniel’s Marinade
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon−style mustar
- 1/4 cup minced green onion and tops
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Use to marinate shrimp or scallops for one hour.
- Beef, chicken or pork should marinate refrigerated overnight.
- Use to baste the shellfish or meat as it is grilled or broiled.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)