- 6 California avocados, peeled & pitted
- 1−1/2 White onions, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 Limes, or to taste
- 1 Small Zucchini, pureed
- 6 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 Chiles serranos, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 Large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Green onion, finely chopped
- 2 Chiles serranos, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro leaves
- Totopos (crispy fried tortilla wedges)
- Put avocados in a glass bowl, mash them with a fork.
- Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, zucchini, oil, chiles, and salt.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to form a puree.
- Put the avocado pits in the guacamole to prevent darkening.
- To serve, spoon the guacamole into a flat bowl, and decorate with tomato on one side, chiles, and cilantro leaves in the center.
- On the other side, place the totopos.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: Mexican