Recipe: Bean Dip
- 1 15−ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 4 bottled jalapeno slices (nacho slices)
- 1 tablespoon juice from bottled jalapeno slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine drained pinto beans with the other ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree ingredients on high speed until smooth.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)