Recipe: Frozen Peanut Butter Pizza Pie
- 2 Thin Dough 12 inch dough shells
- 2 Tbls. butter, softened
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 12−oz. package Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush tops and rims of pizza shells with butter, place in center oven rack and bake 8 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire racks.
- In a large electric mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter, then add the powdered sugar in three portions, alternating with the milk.
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip, then spread mixture over the cooled pizza crusts.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve pizzas cold, but not frozen.
- Just before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Number of servings (yield): 12
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)