Recipe: Cream Cheese Ranch Potatoes
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch−style dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Drain and mash.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
- Stir in mashed potatoes, sour cream and butter; beat until desired consistency is reached.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)