Recipe: Orange Cream Fruit Salad
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 apple − peeled, cored and sliced
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Mix in sour cream.
- In a large salad bowl, combine fruits.
- Gently mix in orange dressing.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)