Recipe: Heavenly Bites
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg white; mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; blend well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Shape gently into balls with your fingers.
- Bake at 375F for 8−9 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on sheet and then transfer to let cool completely.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)