Recipe: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups all−purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake in a 375F preheated oven for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball.
- Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)