Recipe: CHICKEN KABOBS
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 jars baby juice (Apple or peach juice)
- Teriyaki sauce
- Fresh garlic crushed
- One clove
- 2 jars baby food peaches
- Mix juice, peaches, garlic and teriyaki sauce in 13 x 9 dish.
- Add enough teriyaki to your taste.
- Cut chicken in pieces to place on skewer.
- Put in marinade overnight.
- Put chicken on skewers.
- Cook over grill.
- While cooking baste well with marinade.
- Serve with vegetables over rice.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)