Recipe: EMULSIFIED OLIVE OIL SAUCE
- Extra virgin olive oil 800 ml
- Lamb stock, strong 600 ml
- Fresh dill, stems removed 2 bu.
- Lemon juice few drops
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- Warm the lamb stock.
- Pour the lamb stock in a high-speed blender. With the motor running, add the dill and then slowly drizzle in the olive oil a little at a time until the sauce has become creamy (the sauce will looks as if it has cream in it). Add lemon juice to adjust the acidity and season with salt and pepper.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)