Recipe: Fresh Cabbage and Tomato Salad
- 1 head small cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 C radishes, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- In large bowl, mix together cabbage, tomatoes, and radishes.
- In another bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)