Recipe: SHOT OF PAN CON TOMATE Y JAMON
- Tomatoes (for 2.5-4L of infusion) 5 kgBread crust
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Jamón 10 g
- Using a blender, process the tomatoes in batches of 2 kilograms or smaller. Season lightly to let it sweat; put in a sieve for one day, pressing it from time to time to obtain the juices. The result must be a yellowish transparent water with reddish dregs. Freeze the infusion and set aside.
- Bake the bread crust and break it into several small pieces.
- Cut the jamón into very thin slices.
- To plate, put the tomato juice in a shot glass, add a splash of olive oil, and then put the bread crust over it. Next to the shot, add a thin slice of jamón.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)