Recipe: APPLE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 3 unpeeled tart apples, cubed
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 orange slices
- Place apples in bottom of lightly oiled casserole dish. Put chicken breasts over apples. Combine orange juice and honey in a cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture over each piece.
- Cover casserole and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Uncover casserole. Spoon remaining orange juice and honey over chicken and bake another 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: supper
Culinary tradition: USA (General)