Recipe: CHEDDAR CHICKEN
- 1 (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lb. shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- Place chopped broccoli in 8″x12″ baking dish. Set aside to thaw. Cut chicken in cubes, brown in butter about 10 minutes until they are fork tender.
- Place on broccoli. In 1 quart saucepan over low stir cheese and milk until smooth. Pour cheese mixture over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees, until heated through.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: supper
Culinary tradition: USA (General)