Recipe: CHICKEN AND WILD RICE
- 1 1/2 cooked chickens, remove skin and bones
- 1 box Uncle Ben’s wild rice
- 2 c. water
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- 2 sticks butter
- Fill bottom of 9×13 inch pan with cooked chicken.
- Cook rice in 2 cups water and mix with chicken.
- Add green pepper, soup, milk, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter and mix with stuffing.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Cover pan with foil before baking.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)