Recipe: CHICKEN BREAST CASSEROLE
- 8 chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp. grated onion
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. slivered almonds (optional)
- Cook chicken breast, until tender. Remove skin and bones and cut chicken breast in half. Mix sauce and arrange breast in a Pyrex dish.
- Allow room between breasts. Put sauce on each breast separately. Just before baking put crushed potato chips or Ritz crackers, or corn flakes on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)