Recipe: CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 lb. egg noodles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 c. Stove Top Stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 c. milk Butter
- 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Cook noodles according to package, drain and pour into dish.
- Top with cooked chicken and chicken soup.
- Mix butter with stuffing mix and put on top of soup.
- Pour milk over the top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. 6.Serves 4 to 6.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)