Recipe: CHICKEN DIVAN
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb. deboned, skinned chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 pkg. broccoli, flowerets or cut broccoli
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 2/3 c. Minute rice
- Cook chicken in the oil until done, approx. 5-7 minutes (can also check with a Meat Themometer)
- Add broth, broccoli and soup and bring mixture to a boil.
- Now, stir in rice, cover and remove from heat.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired. 6.Makes 4 servings.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)