Recipe: CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- 1 chicken (2-3 lb.) cooked & boned
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 sm. can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 pkg. corn tortillas (12)
- 1 lb. long horn cheese, grated
- 2-3 tbsp. oleo
- Brown chopped onion in oleo.
- Add soups, chicken broth and green chilies.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add chopped chicken to sauce.
- Heat just to boiling.
- Fill each tortilla with sauce and place in large casserole dish.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Can be prepared the night before and cooked before serving the next day.
- Serves 10-12.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)