Recipe: CHICKEN FINGERS
- 5 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. minced onion
- 3 tsp. dry or regular mustard
- 2 c. dry bread crumbs
- 2 c. sesame seeds
- Combine mayonnaise, onion, and mustard.
- Cut chicken into finger-sized pieces.
- Roll chicken in mixture.
- Combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Roll chicken in dry mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet, drizzle with oil and bake 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve plain or with honey dip.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)