Recipe: CHICKEN LALA PIE
- 1 pkg. family size chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 (8 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- Cooking time: 45 minutes. Boil chicken, let cool and debone. Chop chicken into bite-size. Lay in bottom of casserole pan.
- Mix sour cream and cream of mushroom soup together and spread over chicken. Use 3 cups of broth (leftover from boiling chicken), 1/2 stick of butter, let butter melt.
- Mix season mix from box of stuffing into broth. Then blend stuffing. Spread over top of casserole. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)