Recipe: CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Velveeta, grated
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. spaghetti noodles
- Boil chicken with skin intact, approximately 25 minutes, with salt and pepper. Remove boiled chicken, remove skin and bone.
- Boil spaghetti in broth.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam. Place chicken pieces, soup, cheese, 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth and cooked spaghetti in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: supper
Culinary tradition: USA (General)