Recipe: MEXICAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 6 chicken breast or 1 whole chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 oz. Velveeta cheese
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 c. milk 1 bag Doritos
- Boil chicken. Debone and chop up chicken. Combine milk, Velveeta, soup and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Add meat and simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring often. Put layer of Doritos in long casserole dish, then layer meat mixture.
- Add layer of chips, layer of meat mixture, ending with chips on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)