Recipe: Cabbage casserole
- 1 onion – diced
- 1 or more garlic cloves – minced
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken coarsely –chopped,
- 2 cans tomato soup.
- Heat a little oil in a big pan or skillet and saute the onion and garlic until onion is soft.
- In a large, shallow casserole, layer first the rice, then chicken, then cabbage
- Spread tomato soup evenly on top of cabbage, cover and bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)