Recipe: Quick soup for bad colds
- 2 cloves garlic.
- few small bits of ginger root.
- 2 stalks lemon grass – sliced lengthways.
- 2 green tea bags.
- smoked salmon broken into bits.
- 1 handful fresh spinach leaves torn to pieces.
- additional seasoning.
- Boil a kettle of water. Put ginger root, garlic, lemon grass and green tea bags in a pot. Pour boiling water over all in pot and simmer.
- Put spinach and salmon into bowl. Scoop the lemon grass, ginger and tea bags out of pot and pour the tea-broth over the spinach and salmon in the bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)