Recipe: Valentine’s Day Cherry Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 16 ounces canned cherry filling
- Beat together the cheese and sugar in mixer. Then add in the vanilla extract and beat thoroughly. Add in the thawed whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared pie crust. Top with cherries and let chill for one hour before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 1
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)