Recipe: Honey Ginger Chicken
- 1 whole chicken, cut
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely diced ginger (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon diced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Marinate chicken pieces in a oven safe dish. Combine the onion, soy, ginger, garlic and honey all together in a bowl; drizzle over chicken. Cover and place in the fridge for one hour, turning chicken over once.
- Heat the oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Bake in oven for half an hour. Turn chicken and sprinkle with green onion, then bake for additional fifteen minutes, when chicken is tender.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)