Recipe: Fresh Fiesta Salsa – (Mild Version)
- 6 Ripe Tomatoes (medium size)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium size)
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 3 Stalks Celery
- 1/8 cup Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- Garlic Salt or Salt to taste
- Seed and dice tomatoes. Seed and dice green, red, and yellow Peppers. Dice onion. Chop celery and cilantro into small pieces.
- Crush garlic clove. Mix tomatoes, peppers, onion and celery in a bowl. Add garlic, cilantro and salt to taste.
- Serve as a dip with Tortilla Chips or Pour over a 9 oz. Package of Cream Cheese and serve with Tortilla Chips Enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)