Recipe: Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 8 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until lightly browned on each side.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in crockpot. In a bowl, combine the soup, garlic, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat juices run clear.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)