Recipe: Orange Baked Ham
- 1 (14 to 16-pound) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham on the bone
- 6 garlic cloves
- 8 1/2 ounces orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan. Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the marmalade, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth. Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)