Recipe: Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1 (1-pound) package sliced bacon
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan. Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)