Recipe: Anchovy Antipasto
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 can of tuna, drained and mashed
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut up
- 1 small bag of baby greens
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tomatoes cut into 8 slices each
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- In small bowl combine anchovy, oil and lemon juice. Let stand.
- Pour anchovy mixture into larger bowl and add all ingredients except baby greens. Mix well.
- Place baby greens on individual dishes and pour mixture ontop of greens. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)