Recipe: Cannelloni Brushetta
- 2 13 oz. cans cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 4 oz. jar sweet red pimentos
- 1 large french bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- In food processor or blender combine beans, olive oil, salt and pimentos. Blend until smooth.
- Preheat oven to broil. Place bread on cookie sheet and broil for 1 minute.
- Spread bean mixture onto bread and broil for 3−5 minutes. Watching carefully not to burn.
- Serve on nice dish.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)