Recipe: Fried Meat Ravioli
- 1 lb. frozen meat ravioli
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 jar premade alfredo sauce
- Combine eggs and water. Dip ravioli into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large skillet and fry ravioli until golden brown.
- Place on papertowel to remove excess grease.
- Heat alfredo sauce on stove or in microwave. Place in bowl to serve.
- Arrange ravioli on dish around alfredo sauce.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)