Recipe: Garlic and Blue Cheese Bread
- 1 large loaf french bread, slice down the middle
- 1 8 oz. chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 8 oz. whipped butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small bowl combine blue cheese dressing, garlic, and parmesan cheese. Spread each loaf of bread with butter.
- Spread on blue cheese and parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 15−20 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)