Recipe: Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
- 1 12 oz. Pork Tenderlointlets
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup romano or parmesan cheese
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 Whole Garlic, Medium Head
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 325°. In long mixing dish or pan combine parsley, salt, pepper and cheese. Coat pork tenderloin with oil on all sides and cover with the parsley mixture.
- Place in baking dish with 4 tbsp. of oil and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes to an hour. Also, take the first layer of skin off the garlic bulb and cut off the pointed top. Place in small baking dish with 2 tsp. of olive oil and bake for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes let garlic cool and squeeze out the garlic like toothpaste. With the fork tines, press the garlic down. Mix with the mayonnaise well.
- Remove pork from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut into slices and serve two to each plate with a teaspoon of garlic mayonnaise on the side or on top of them. Garnish with some parsley.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)