Recipe: Spinach and Bacon Dip
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- If you can, cook the bacon in microwave until very crispy. Let cool and break into tiny pieces.
- Place spinach in strainer − squeeze to remove all excess water.
- In medium bowl add all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fruit, vegetables, chips or breads.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)