Recipe: Finger Lakes Chicken
- 2/3 cup fat−free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- In a shallow glass bowl combine the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and vinegar. Mix together. Reserve 1/4 of the sauce for basting. Pierce chicken pieces with a fork and add to remaining sauce, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to marinate.
- Lightly oil grill and preheat to medium high. Remove chicken pieces from sauce/marinade and grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Baste with reserved sauce while grilling.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)