Recipe: Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, orange juice, honey, orange rind, cinnamon and allspice. Set aside. Place the pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the pork.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the thermometer registers 160F. During the last 10 minutes of roasting, brush the pork occasionally with the mustard mixture. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)