Recipe: Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- 15 ozs. fat−free cottage cheese
- 2 whole eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fat−free parmesan cheese
- 16 ozs. ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 26 ozs. spaghetti sauce (low fat)
- 1 cup low−fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 13 x 9″ pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta, pasta sauce, and salt. Spoon half of the pasta mixture into prepared pan; evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)