Recipe: Zucchini Stuffed Chicken
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 3 slices of bread
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon butter oil
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat Swiss cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of paprika
- Melt margarine in a skillet and saute zucchini several minutes over medium−high heat. Tear the bread into pieces and add to zucchini, along with egg white, butter oil, and cheese.
- Stir well and remove from heat. Season chicken breasts with spices. Put chicken breasts in casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread stuffing over all four. Cover casserole and bake at 400F for approximately 1 hour or until chicken is tender. Or microwave for approximately 20 minutes at 60%, turning after 10 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)