Recipe: Fruit Kebabs with Lime Cream
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sugar substitute equivalent of 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 ripe honeydew melon, about 2 pounds, peeled, seeded, and cut into cubes
- 1 pound strawberries or blackberries, cleaned
- Combine the sour cream, lime juice, sugar substitute, and lime zest in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Alternate the fruit on four skewers. Arrange on a platter. Cover and refrigerate for up to an hour. To serve, spoon a puddle of the lime cream on a dessert plate.
- Top with a fruit skewer and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)