Recipe: Maple Barbecued Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill. Combine syrup, chili sauce, vinegar and mustard together in a saucepan. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Brush chicken with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 10−15 minutes or until fork tender. Turn occasionally and brush generously with sauce in the last few minutes before they are done.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)