Recipe: Peach Crumb Cobbler
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons low−calorie margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the sliced peaches in the bottom of an 8x8x2−inch baking pan. In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- Gradually blend in margarine and sprinkle mixture over peaches. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)