Recipe: Turkey Macaroni Salad
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups (1 pound) cubed, cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, onions, salt, and white pepper. Gently stir in turkey, pasta, and celery.
- Cover, and chill until serving time.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)