Recipe: Lemon Fish
- 4 white fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place fish in aluminum foil packet with oil, garlic & lemon juice.
- Place fish packet in oven. Mix the ricotta cheese with yogurt & stir in snipped chives.
- When fish is done, remove & serve with ricotta/yogurt sauce.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)