Recipe: Warmed Cranberry Brie
- 1/3 c Cranberry sauce, crushed
- 2 tb Brown sugar; packed
- 1/4 ts Rum or Orange extract
- 1/8 ts Nutmeg, ground
- 8 oz Brie cheese
- 2 tb Pecans; chopped
- Peel off top rind of 1 round (8oz) brie cheese, leaving a 1/4-inch rim. Combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, extract and nutmeg.
- Top brie with cranberry mixture and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Bake in 500ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¸F. oven 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)