Recipe: Easter Hunt Pie
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler ReadyCrust Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese , softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk (Not evaporated Milk)
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1-1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 16 mini chocolate eggs or other holiday candy
- In large bowl beat Cream Cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth.
- Spoon half of filling into crust.
- Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling. Top with remaining filling.
- Chill 3 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 12
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)