Recipe: Easter Peanut Butter Eggs
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups peanut butter
- 4 to 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Hershey chocolate bar
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) chocolate chips
- Mix the eggs, salt, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in order listed.
- Form dough into egg shapes.
- Melt the chocolate bar and the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip egg shapes into chocolate mixture. Arrange on waxed paper until set.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)